Proposal to Approve Claim
Policy document completely states regarding coverage:
"Or any UST or aUST assets, or any debt/borrowing positions, held on a
centralized, decentralized exchange, a Terra wallet or any other blockchain wallet, of
which ownership prior to the policy period can be proven through deposits, message
signing, trading activity, any onchain transactions or other verifiable means."
Even with just the Terra Wallet, ownership of the UST/aUST assets prior to the policy period can be seen. With the addition of the Secret Key on the Binance API, it is also clear actual loss was suffered, and that no sale was even done prior to the claim.
The accounting spreadsheet merely recounts the onchain history of the wallet which only simply had aUST and UST transactions and makes it easier to read.
Therefore, with the evidence provided:
* It is clear the ownership of the assets prior to the policy period has been established. Onchain data on the terrawallet, message signing, as well as binance apis proved this history
* It has satisfied the requirements set forth to consider the loss, as evidenced by the transaction data in Binance:
● the loss is related to UST-US dollar peg, UST trading below $0.87 on CMC,
Coingecko or other reputable sources; and
● the loss on UST-US dollar peg results in a TWAP, based on market data
extracted from reputable sources, below $0.87 in a two-week span at least;
● the loss occurred during the policy period.
* Such loss is even greater than the claimed amount.
* Claimant willing to compensate challenger a fair value for challenging the claim in good faith.